Sunday, September 21, 2008

Had a very veggie lunch with PETA!




Wow, I feel really honored, I just had lunch with a PETA (people for the ethical treatment of animals) representative. Since I was being visited in my home town of Chicago, it was my choice of restaurants, so we went to one of my favorite places, Victory's Banner. I ordered my usual tofu curry wrap, delicious by the way, and she ordered the veggie/peanut wrap.
Very nice conversation and inspirational to say the least. We spoke about our careers, recycling, her farm in California with her 2 pigs! I only have one cat, so I felt kind of boring in comparison. It is always great to meet total strangers with different backgrounds that actually stand for the same values.
Medusa's Make-up was awarded the PETA trailblazer award! PETA currently has a contest on the PETA2.com site for a Medusa's Make-Up giveaway, they like us and we like them and we all like animlas! Life is good!

No comments: