Monday, November 17, 2008

BLUSH episode 1






Did anyone watch "Blush" episode 1? I was so excited for this show. I absolutely love Project Runway and found the show Shear Genius entertaining. But this one is really right up my alley! So I loved right away that we have ourselves the shows BIG character Maxi, just too funny Mr. Fabulous! Well, he's done more music videos than anyone, will we win????? BTW, Sharzad, thinking that Madonna in the 80's cult classic movie "Desperately Seeking Susan" was twisted disco, come on, get your decades straight! Well, obviously I could go on and on but I won't, except, well that sunburst by Nolan was definitely something, something I wouldn't want to wear!!! LOL. Can't wait till tuesday for episode 2. Meet the cast: http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/shows/blush/cast

No comments: