Sunday, November 8, 2009

NYLON magazine offers FREE stuff!


If you not familiar with NYLON magazine and you are really into fashion, beauty, music and current pop culture, then I suggest you run immediately to your news stand and grab a copy. Once you get a copy, you will realize why I subscribe, it comes automatically without worry and generally subscribers get their copies first, so you will be the first one to know about all the cool stuff! They often have really cool peeps on the cover and reviews of new music, we all might want to know about. Medusa's Make-Up has even had a few appearances from time to time, if I don't mind to brag a little!
I just noticed that they are currently running a subscription special, either get a free t-shirt or get free makeup. Either one sounds great. (1) year is $19.95 (50% off) and I am not getting paid to tell you about it either! http://www.nylonmag.com/

No comments: