Sunday, November 8, 2009

Where the Wild things Are - Karen O!


Awe, this is an instant classic, I knew from the commercial! I was teary eyed from the beginning, I am not sure why it struck such a chord, but it did. I loved Max, the weird loner boy at the heart of the story. This is a story about a lonely kid whose parents adore him but are just way too busy for him. Sound familiar? So Max finds his own world in the mix of a bunch of monsters, p.s. I love Carol too, aka Tony Soprano!
By the way the sound track is amazing, especially with last week's release of "All Is Love," the first single from the film's soundtrack by Karen O and the Kids on both MySpace and iTunes.
And now, the soundtrack -- featuring Karen O's collaborations with Deerhunter's Bradford Cox, Yeah Yeah Yeahs bandmates Nick Zinner and Brian Chase, the Dead Weather's Dean Fertita, and many more ...

No comments: